Town of Carl
HomeServicesPhoto Gallery




CARL,
 formerly Dillard's Cross Roads and Lawson, was named by the state legislature in 1906 in honor of Carl Pate. the son of the general store operator. The town is located on U.S. 29 immediately east of Auburn and had a 2010 population of 260.

1690 Carl Bethlehem Road
P.O. Box 52
Auburn, Ga.30011

     Phone: 770-867-1308      Fax: 770-867-3768

townofcarlgeorgia@gmail.com

http://www.gmanet.com/Cities.aspx?FIPSCode=13184



City Hall and Library Hours:

Tuesdays 
Wednesdays
Thursdays 
9am-5pm

​Mayor: David Brock

City Clerk: Deana Davis 

Officer: Terry Raber 

Coucnil Members:
Frank Cheely
Jimmie Shedd
Rebecca Knight
Derrick Jones